Metal Wine Caddy
Red Kettle Desk Antique Phone
Item Number: PDCCR60-RE
|A statement of style, grace and elegance. The 302 phone was introduced in 1937 and was the first in the collection to incorporate the bell in the base of the unit. Designed by Henry Dreyfuss and originally cast in metal, this piece was later produced using a heavy-duty plastic housing. The retro-style appearance is combined with a rugged construction earning it the nickname 'The Cow's Hoof' because of its lipped hoof-style base. This early desk version served as the standard for the better part of the World War II while telephone design efforts were halted due to defense work. Whether for its beauty or its brawn, the Kettle Desk Phone is surely a conversation piece in any setting.
- Authentic reproduction made to the specifications of the 1937s original
- Metal and heavy duty plastic construction
- Push button dialing in a rotary fashion plate
- Pulse/tone switchable
- Volume controls for both ringer and receiver (Settings are on bottom of the phone)
- Last number redial
- Center medallion button for redial
- Fully modular (works with any normal phone line)
- FCC/ETL approved
- 90 day manufacturer's warranty included
Antique telephones are a great addition to any room; bringing an old fashioned / vintage style phone. All of our antique phones for sale are fully functional replica antique reproduction telephones that are crafted with high quality materials. Whether you consider these phones to be old fashioned, vintage, classic, retro, or nostalgic; these antique telephones for sale by World To Home will be the centerpiece of attention in your home.